Wednesday 6 May 2015

Spring Skincare Haul


                         

Now that it is spring time, I decided it was time to appropriately change my skincare routine slightly. I did a little bit of on line shopping to see my current options, and after a few shopping trips I had decided to purchase these wonderful products! 

From Boots, Lush and Etsy, the following products were purchased, and all tried for the first time ever. The products that I bought are...



Lush Miranda Soap (buy here
Despite the fact that I already have enough soap to last me months, I wanted to try something new and upon entering the store, I was advised to try out Miranda, which I have never tried before. Its sweet but not overpowering, which lathers up well, I think it will make a good daily soap to use.

Elastic hair ties by Lovemilliecrafts (buy here)
Lately I have got into the habit of tying my hair up for bed, but then doesn't look so fab the next day with all its dents. I've heard about these frequently, so did some research for my options and came across these on Etsy. The great thing with Lovemilliescrafts is that she allowed me to choose my own coloured ties rather than buying set options like you would in a store. I chose 5 pastel colours to go in theme with spring, and I now love using these on a nightly basis!

Nivea Sensitive Night Cream (buy here

Due to my sensitive skin, this option seemed perfect, especially when I also needed a day cream and Nivea had a deal on. Usually I buy potted night cream, but after trying this I don't seem to be wasting as much, plus its a bit more hygienic.

Nivea Rich Moisturing Day Cream (buy here)
Alike above, I also bought the Sensitive Day Cream, but  this offers a more moisturing day cream which is great considering I don't wear foundation most of the time. Plus it has SPF 15, so I don't even need to consider sun cream when the sun suddenly appears on these spring days

Garnier Micellar Water (buy here
My cleanser was running out, and I was going to purchase Nivea's alternative, however Garnier offer double the size at 400ml, as well as being for sensitive skin, meant that I purchased this to use daily to remove all makeup and dirt (and so far so good).



Which of these products would you have chosen to purchase too?

- Tash.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.