Wednesday 17 June 2015

Argan Hair Oils


Oiling hair is wonderfully beneficial, as it can form a protective layer, whilst nourishing your hair! I've found adding a hair oil to your hair care routine, can be worthwhile, especially during summer.

I had not before considered using a hair oil until I received two samples through my door! Both are based with Argan Oil and both state to apply to damp hair and massage in. By trying these after I had washed my hair, it gave me the opportunity to compare the two, to see their fab benefits. 

Argan Dew: Miraculous Argan Oil- daily hair treatment*

Similar to their hair mask, their Miraculous Oil rehydrates, repairs and nourishing all of your hair. As it contains nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants it helps to improve hair strength, prevent frizz and creates a lasting healthy glossy shine on hair for the rest of the day.
 It also pleases me to know that this product is SLS, paraben and alcohol free, and is cruelty-free. Seriously, a great hair oil to help your hair get in great condition.

This product is available from their website, but specifically can be found here for roughly £25 for 100ml glass bottle.


Beauty Protector: Protect & Oil

As stated when receiving this in my Birchbox, this hair oil has a sweet vanilla scent, and somewhat gloopy texture. As well as leaving your hair glossy, this oil focuses on protecting against UV rays and heat damage, as well as strengthening hair strands. Alike Argan Dew, this hair oil is also a paraben-free formula and cruelty-free!

Available for purchase through Birchbox, this product comes in 118ml plastic bottle at £16, the more price-friendly product out of the two.


Both of these products have helped to make my hair really soft and glossy continuously! If I'm going to use heat, I'll grab Beauty Protector, but if not then every few days I will stick to Argan Dew!

These two hair oils have been wonderful additions to my hair care routine. I look forward to continuing to use these, to get the best out of my hair. 

Bring on summer with my healthy and shiny hair! 

- Tash.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.