Saturday 13 February 2016

For the Love of Lush Collection: Part 2




 As stated in my last blog post, I am a massive fan of Lush, thanks to its cruelty-free ethics and wonderful products.
So below, due to the massive extent of my list, here are my beauty, skincare and other lush products!
 
Here's my linked list of all the products shown above:
Cleansers
At first I tried their Fresh Farmacy, which creates a creamy lather, but a matte feel, which I wasn't keen on. Thus took to their Ultrabland Cleanser, of which I took on their 30 day challenge to bring my skin to its norm!
Moisturiser
Imperialis, a perfect all rounder for all skin types, and simply does the job of hydration.
Face Masks
The teen in me loves Cupcake, however my skin always thanks me after using Catastrophe Cosmetic, which is perfect for soothing my skin, especially in winter.
Makeup
Never having tried Lush's makeup, In Charge Eyeliner and Decisive Lipstick were given to me, and honestly they are good, especially Decisive if you love a bold red lip!
Lips
On the more day to day side, It Started With A Kiss Tinted Balm is integrated into my daily routine to give a pop of colour.  Popcorn Lip Scrub is fab to combine with a face mask!
Teeth
These Ultra blast Tabs are no longer sold, but I keep them handy for travelling, and instead now use their Ultra blast Powder in my daily brushings (well worth the pennies).
Deodorant
As mentioned in my past post, The Greeench is a powered deodorant, with a herbal scent is my go-to daily deodorant.
Massage Bar
I'm yet to try Hottie, but I've used Yes Yes Yes previously, which down a treat. Let's hope I don't just accidentally melt it!
Hand Cream
Everyone's hands need some TLC, and when working at Lush, I'd always choose Helping Hands tester to moisturise my hands.
Solid Perfumes
Karma, Sun and Sikkim Girls as many may know, used to be sold in a gift box, and individually have such unique scents. Perfect for handbags and pockets, it's a handy perfume top up choice.

If you haven't seen part 1 of my Lush collection including shower products, check that out here! 

 

- Tash xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.