Saturday 4 June 2016

Let's Catch Up!

 

Where to start with this post? I guess with a massive HELLO!

 If you've been paying any attention at all, you will know that I haven't posted on this blog since February (hope you didn't miss me too much). But if you had not noticed, or are wondering where I have been let me give you a quick lowdown:
3RD YEAR OF UNIVERSITY + DISSERTATION = NO TIME FOR BLOGGING :(

So yes,  I've just finished my last year studying Business Studies at University of Chester, and I've loved my course all the way up until January when things got not-so-interesting. Suddenly it becomes about trying to pass the essays and exams rather than learning new things for the future.

The engaging but most struggling parts of education so far has been my dissertation. My chosen topic, aftering having working at Lush, was to research how motivation of temporary and permanent employees at Lush Cosmetics compared, and any differences. Spoiler alert: it was nice to find that they were equally motivated and encouraged by the ethics of Lush culture, yay!
I'd rather not think about that anymore...

In case it wasn't obvious from this post, I'm back and have a plan!
With a growing passion for beauty and blogging I aim (not promise) to blog weekly for the foreseeable future; the planning has already begun, and so blogging starts now!

I'm excited to see where this leads to, mainly to discover what the future holds. Oh and thanks to those that have still stuck around, I hope you look forward to more from me.

TASH xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.