Wednesday 8 June 2016

Everyday: Makeup Routine




This week’s topic is ‘Everyday’, yet as you may notice there won’t be a post everyday. But today I am sharing my everyday go-to makeup routine (travel edition as I’m currently away from home). My makeup takes about 10 mins in a morning, but can take upto 30 mins as I usually get distracted by Youtube videos.

After applying my skincare, I begin with concealer to hide those pesky spots and dark under eyes. I use Collection Concealer in fair, but as this shade is too light I currently apply it under a base.  

To see my everyday bases click here {to be posted at the weekend} but at the moment I’m relying on Bourjois CC Cream, and it seems to be doing a pretty darn good job of covering and lasting throughout these summery spells. 
Next up, for blush I adore using Sleek’s Blush Pallette in Lace, particularly the pinky Crochet to help create a natural but prominent blush, and the centre Guipure for a hint of highlighter. 
As I come to discuss using tinted brow mascara that I am rather lazy with my makeup, but I currently use MUA Brow Define in medium, I love the colour but the large spoolie can lead to excess product (and no one likes that). 

I go through phases of curling my lashes, but these Models Own Eyelash Curlers are my go-to as they have lasted me quite a while, plus are comfy to use due to the pink grips. Curling helps my Clinique High Impact Mascara to create longer looking lashes, which is usually my aim. I’m not a volumising lashes kinda gal, nor do I like the look of doing my bottom lashes. 
Finally, I end my look with this lemon Bagsy Lip Balm, and no lie it is the best lip balm I've used yet, as I'm not really a fan of lipstick as you'll soon discover.




And like that, my make up is done!

Keep an eye out for my Everyday Bases coming out on Saturday Morning!

TASH XO

Clinique Mascara: This item has blue tape because it is not cruelty-free :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.