Wednesday 8 July 2015

Magnitone Lucid Cleansing Brush

After participating in #BHTWITTERPARTY, I was given the opportunity to review a Magnitone Lucid Facial Brush*. This brand offers cleansing brushes that produce deep-pore purification and gently exfoliation for the face, producing softer, clearer and brighter skin in just 7 days.




I chose the Aqua Green Magnitone Lucid brush, which comes with a wireless travel charger, and with a charger of two weeks is portable and easy to use on the go.

Upon first use, I found using the cleansing brush comfy to hold and easy to understand. Two modes, deep clean or sensitive, I chose sensitive due to my dry and sensitive facial skin, and the 1 minute auto-stop function, with 20 second facial timers made it easy to stay focused and not overwork your face.

I chose to use this both in the morning with my The Body Shop Aloe Facial Wash, and in the evening with my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Cleanser, or alternatively in the shower due to it being 100% waterproof! I did prefer using this in the shower as it meant that if I put too much cleanser on the brush if it did go everywhere, including my hair, at least I could easily wash it out.

The result of using this for the past week has meant that my skin is smoother, by removing the dead skin cells thanks to the 10,000 pulsations per minute, and made my skin feel brighter and softer!


The convenience of this product, as well as the high quality and success of this product makes its price of £69.99, well worthwhile, especially if you use it regularly. Not to mention that it also comes with a travel adaptor for you to use if you are going away for longer than the two weeks the battery will last.

There are four colours to choose from (Plush Pink, Aqua Green, Dazzling Blue and Sunshine Yellow), as well as other accessorises that can be purchased from www.magnitone.co.uk

A fantastic cleansing product, that has helped revolutionised my morning routine, and dramatically improving how my skin looks. Perhaps in the future I may look into the other brushes they offer to see if there is a more beneficial one for me to use in combination with my cleansers!

Did I mention that you can get 20% off your order of a Magnitone Lucid Cleansing Brush until 31st July, costing you only £56 by using the discount code BLOVE20 and clicking here!


- Tash.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, absolutely love this review, I was wondering if you think that this is as good as the clarisonic as im looking into getting one but its twice the price. Thanks xx
    http://fabblogfab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw good! Magnitone Lucid and the Clarisonic Mia seem exactly the same to me, except perhaps slightly different brushes on the head (which you can get different ones of anyway). So espeically if this is the first cleansing brush, I'd suggest the Magnitone and save your money and see how you like it!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.