Thursday 2 July 2015

Timeless Truth Facial Mask

Recently I received one facial mask from Timeless Truth*, out of the many types they offer. This brand focuses on providing the latest advances in bio-technology for amazing anti-ageing results.



I chose the Luxury Elastic- Miracle Rejuvenation Mask, which states that it aims to brighten, rejuvenate and refine, by evening skin tone and diminishing the appearance of age spots and wrinkles.

Personally, I found using this mask a great experience as the elastic cotton mask was super flexible by hooking on to my ears, and slits to enable contact to your face in all places, and even my under chin area as well as my entire face. This unique fitting mask is the best mask in terms of not causing a mess when applying the mask when compared to peel-off and mud masks, plus didn't fall off whilst I was walking about.
The result of it made my skin feel fresh, tighter, and brighter!

However, they state that this product can be used multiple times due to the generous amount of serum that is included in the packaging, which subsides the costly price for this face mask of £6.50.

There are also other types of facial masks that Timeless Truth offer with fab benefits, which use cloth masks including non-woven fabric, bio-cellulose and silk fibre. These can be found at www.thebeautymask.co.uk.

This was a good luxury face mask to use, however if I was to purchase, I would ensure I had put more thought into my choice to ensure I found the perfect mask to suit my skin type!


Also, they suggested to put the mask in the fridge previously, for a refreshing experience, of which I will be certain to do with all my masks in the future, especially during summer.

- Tash.



1 comment:

  1. Putting the mask in the fridge is a really clever idea.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.