Wednesday 22 July 2015

Week In Photos #2


I've finally perfected my morning skin care routine using my Magnitone paired with The Body Shop face
~blog post here


purchased this amazing scented hand cream to add to my nail care collection ~blog post here

caking baking these lemon cakes were a success!

The Cloud- exploring lakes and hills with my bestfriend

 
post walk ice creams from Snugburys!

 
getting a little bit adventurous and trialing a few coloured hair chalks

Glamour in one hand, rucksack at the ready for a day trip to London

Finally, don't forget to enter my giveaway to win all that is shown


It's been a busy week for me, and I'm currently heading to Birmingham for the second week in a row!

How has your week been?

- Tash.


P.S. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @nimblewhaleblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.