Wednesday 19 August 2015

Doll White: Teeth Whitening Strips

After implementing Oral B's whitening toothpaste into my daily routine and seeing a difference, I wanted to try to even greater improve the shade of my teeth, by adding an extra step to my routine. 




Doll White* offer whitening strips in weekly packs which contain a teeth whitening gel pre-laid on strips.
Every other day I applied these strips to my top and bottom
teeth using the specific strips provided. Then 30 long minutes later (after feeling like I was wearing braces), I removed the strips and rinsed my mouth out with water.

The strips were easy to apply, however you did need to spend extra time to ensure the gel reaches the grooves of my teeth to result in an equal coverage all over.

After rinsing my mouth to remove excess gel (I kind of felt I was wasting gel at this point, but I couldn’t leave it on during the day!) I was able to see a lighter tooth shade at this point.

After many weeks of trialing these products, I did notice a gradual difference. If I was counting down a week to an event where I wanted white teeth, I will be sure to pick up some more Doll White, but probably wouldn’t take time out of my day to do it regularly. 


You can find these strips over at Doll White, where they have various weekly pack options for you to choose from.

Do you use any teeth whitening products in your routine? 


- Tash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.