Friday 28 August 2015

A New Routine Addition: Honest Sunscreen

'Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging'

This quote directly from The Honest Co. website, helped persuade me into using this product every day since I received it!


The Honest Co.'s Honest Sunscreen Lotion is a safe and effective away to provide a broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, with the use of natural mineral based ingredients that are non-toxic, non-nano, and cruelty free!

This sunscreen is easy to apply, as the non-greasy formula is thick in texture and can simply be applied liberally to the
designated area, suggested 15 minutes before sun exposure. Not to mention, as it is unscented and non-whitening, so it doesn't smell nor look like you have sunscreen on.

Personally, I apply this to my face daily, after moisturising, and occasionally my arms too if they aren't covered.
Regularly using this sunscreen can decrease the risk of skin cancer and skin aging. Why would I not want to use this product?

I'm glad that I'm perfecting my morning routine with natural ingredients not only benefit my skin now, and later in life too, but also helps fund education and training for youth to pursue their dreams..


For more information about this product, I suggest you look here, and consider the benefits of including a sunscreen in your daily routine too.

- Tash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.