Wednesday 2 September 2015

Prairie Charms- Luau Party Box

Prairie Charms have created a themed accessory subscription box called Prairie Pizzazz. The current box's theme embraces the summer and so is called Luau Party. Think Hawaii, hula girls, punch and flowers and you're on the right track. 


I was greeted by themed confetti when opening the box, then below the tissue paper lay more confetti and straw on which my new products lay. The nine products (a lot I know, yay) that I got in my box are...




Hana Bow Tie Scrunchie

Starting off with the product I can already vision wearing this scrunchie with my hair in a bun.
 This colourful fabric print and the pink bow tie will add a pop of colour to a simple and basic outfit.

Sweet as Honey Studio 'Make a Mess' Confetti

The first thing when opening my box I saw was this bright coloured confetti, which really adds to the tropical theme throughout the box. I look forward to using this to make a display or future photograph colourful year round.

Eda Bespoke Floral Lei Headband

A true representation of summer, celebrations and parties, this one of a kind flowery headband is simply but beautiful, and I think I may pop this away until next spring, when I then look forward to styling it through the seasons.



Caterina No Snag Knot Tie

Gold embossed and tropical themed hues. I already own some hair ties that I use daily. However these are way more interesting and I can see standing out whether on my wrist or in my hair!

Dakota Custom Nail Glitter 

Something I have never tried, but will definitely give a go; this bag of coral blue bag of glitter has my name on it! I'll try to keep tidy, but I'm sure any mess will be worth it for such fab and sparkly nails.

Faryn Hair Clips

Sea shells on a hair clip, not too big or small, just a perfect accessory to add to any hair style. I look forward to trying to style this item, otherwise it may be more for those few beach trips. 


Paloma Vintage Bead Drop Anklet

A blue vintage Japanese glass drop bead anklet is adorable. When the trousers are rolled, I'll be sure to whip on this gold linked anklet that fits perfectly.

Acadia Tropical Punch Drink Set

Easily pleased, but when I saw the bamboo paper straws, flamingo drink stirrer and Kool Aid, I got very excited and look forward to a sunny day when I get to use these.

Una Coconut S'more Snack Pack

Last, but not least my box contained this fab snack pack! Including a Hershey's bar, coconut mallows and gram crackers, I can't wait to use this bundle of tastiness.

This box exceeded my expectations from Prairie Charms, by including accessories and goodies related to a summer Luau Party. I look forward to styling and using my new products, so keep an eye out for pictures on my Instagram and Twitter. I very much look forward to another fabulously put together accessory box! Bring it on!

- Tash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.