Friday 11 September 2015

Lush: The Comforter Bubble Bar

Whether it's due to the scent, the colour or the bubbles; theres something about Lush's The Comforter Bubble Bar that keeps me using this product as my go-to bubbe bath bar.


Alike many others, this is my favourite bubble bar from Lush, as it produces fruitful bubbles that help transform your boring bath, into one covered in foamy bubbles
(depending how much you dare to crumble in!)

Underneath the blanket of bubbles, the water is transformed to pink, which personally isn't my cup of tea! But the well-known blackcurrant fragrance overwhelms the bath, with thanks to cassis absolute, to create a comforting bath experience. Whilst bergamot oil and cypress oil, give an uplifting and toning essence to the scent.



A usual bar will last me about six baths, however my current bar which I got to create looks as though it may last a few more than normal.

Plus at only £4.75, this bubble bar means that you are definitely getting your money's worth, which is another bonus. And with the current release of the Comforter Shower Cream, I don't think I'll be getting fed up of the scent any time soon.

If you are yet to try it, I suggest you order it online, or grab one next time you are in or passing by a Lush store! 

- Tash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.