Wednesday 21 October 2015

October Haul

I went shopping on a few occasions with no intentions of what to buy, but after discovering a new shop and using my loyalty points, I've ended up with some bits to haul and share. 


After clearing out some of my nail polishes that had gone bad, when I saw W7 was being sold for £1.99, I knew I had to pick up a few, and I'm surprised at myself not not picking up even more! W7 is cruelty-free, hight street available and cheap!
I chose the colours Midnight Debris (glitter), Skinny (the nude colour which doesn't even seem to exist on W7 website) and Mauve (purplely blue). 

 Midnight Debris has pink, green and blue glitter with silver larger flakes. This is perfect on top of either of the other colours, which only take one coat for full coverage!




Absolute Lashes Mascara, as you can probably tell from the packaging is supposed to be a cheap dupe to Benefit's They're Real mascara. Having never tried Benefits version, I can tell you that I do like that this has a simple plastic wand and comination that coats lashes and separates them. Therefore this produces a non-volume longer lash look, however I think it may take a few coats to truly get longer lashes from this mascara!

 

Solid Perfume Gift Set* is the perfect handbag companion, espeically for those who can never decided which perfume they want to use, and end up having mutliple. I love the Karma perfume scent, so having this gift was amazing with perks, as the set also comes with Sikkin Girls and Sun (of which smells like Orange Callippo ice lolly, amazing!)

To see pictures of how I used my glittery new nail polish, see my photo over on Instagram!


- Tash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.