Wednesday 11 November 2015

5 Cruelty-Free Morning Essentials

  Five of my cruelty free skin care and makeup essential products that are a part of my morning:


Lush's 9 to 5 Cleanser, which is their vegan cleansing alternative, is a light cleansing milk. Despite its thin consistency, it's amazing at removing dirt and makeup (including mascara) that you don't realise is on your face. This cleanser seems to be a winner, as it only requires cotton pads to apply and remove, meaning it takes next to no time!

 I'll follow this with Lush's Imperialis Facial Moisturiser to ensure that my skin is hydrated, and even dry patches moisturised. I personally find this to be a good balancing cream with its lavender to balance and elderflower to soothe and calm any inflamations.

Whether it's whilst I'm getting ready in the morning or during the day, I always have my Bagsy Lemon Lip Cocoon Lip Balm handy, as I know its going to be essential to moisturisee my lips with thanks to the shea butter and beeswax, with sunflower oil for a protective layer.

The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara. I love this product because the formula does not clump whatsoever, and allows me to easily achieve the simple long lashes, by adding length, but not really adding much volume like the name implies. But any mascara that gives me length, I'll be happy with.

A new discovery for my brows. MUA Brow Define Tinted Brow Mascara is only £2, this slightly tinted wand quickly and easily covers and tames brows. What more could you ask for?

What are your five morning cosmetic essentials?


- Tash.

1 comment:

  1. It is good to read your blog posts in the morning and get some easy and helpful tips for the day. These 5 things are almost necessary for a good makeup and 4 of them are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.