Wednesday 7 October 2015

Skin Sincere Natural Skin Care Range

After discovering this brand at the recent West Midlands Blogger Meet, I was intrigued and excited to get my hands on free samples of their skin care range, like a kid at Christmas!



All Skin Sincere products are natural, organic and paraben-free, and the plus of being cruelty free and manufactured in the UK. Are there even any negative points about this brand?!
 With products suggested for all skin types, they also offer a specific Aloe Vera range that is aimed towards those with sensitive and dry skin.

Due to looking for a new facial cleanser, I eagerly picked up the cleansers to try that evening. The Clarifying Cleanser and Aloe Vera Cleanser like all their other products is made from recycled plastic with minimal packaging, but still with a convenient and
hygienic pump for ease. Inside the bottles, these cleansers are full of organic apricot, avocado, plum and coconut oil, which provides a natural source of vitamin E, antioxidants, and moisturising and hydrating properties to promote nourishing and healing whilst easily removing your makeup. With it's thick consistency, I found it difficult to use with mascara, but removes facial dirt easily with cotton pads or hot cloth!

Their moisturisers are priced from £11.95 for 150ml, which first of all means that you get three times as much as you would for your money at Lush. Alike the cleansers, they offer a Unscented and Aloe Vera Moisturiser option. 

Personally there was little difference between these two; they were both thick in texture and creamy to apply. The only difference being the organic aloe vera leaf juice, which in a moisturiser I can see being very beneficial with it's vitamins and beta carotene for helping acne and scars, if you skin needs calming down or has redness. Other ingredients include organic olive, sunflower seed, coconut, shea butter, apricot oil and oatmeal to fully moisturise and hydrate your skin in all its vitamin goodness. A perfect night time moisturiser in my opinion, allowing your skin to be hydrated and heal.

A product that I've never used before by any brand is a a Facial Serum, so I was interested to learn about the uses of this and it's benefits. This can apparently be used before or after a moisturiser to help lock in hydration with thanks to the organic role hips oil. Alike their other products, this can surprisingly be used on oily skin, due to the organic apple helping to balance oil production. With no synthetic ingredients in this, it's surprising silky and light. I plan to continue using this as the winter months arrive, to if this natural serum helps keep dry patches at bay.

Aloe Vera Skin Polish aims to exfoliate, cleanse, moisturise all in one! I was apprehensive to use this on my sensitive skin due to the exfoliating pumice stone and crushed walnut, but it meant that it was gentle but effective. With all the ingredients that are also in the cleansers, it;s clear that this would be just as effective at removing makeup and dirt. I applied this in circular motions, and then use a hot cloth to gently remove the product, so that I would cause any unnecessary redness. I suggest this as a one a week cleanser to help unclog pores, or when you are feeling a bit gross. Therefore considering it comes in a 150ml bottle, it'll last you a long time, it's just a shame there isn't an option for a slightly smaller bottle. 

Finally, my least favourite sample I received was the Body Lotion. It's not that it's a bad product, I think I'm just anti body lotion since there are so many similar ones on the market. However this body lotion has aloe vera, of which I've used a similar brand before, and I admit this is perfect for post shave legs, especially if they end up a bit of the red side, oops!


A few new products that I've never used before, which I'm going to add to my current daily routine such as the serum, and plan to still use the skin polish on those occasion pamper days. I'm glad I discovered this brand, and has also taught me some truly beneficial organic and natural ingredients.

For more information about this brand and your free samples too, I suggest you head to their website, and give them a follow on Twitter, where they also tweet useful daily advice!

- Tash.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely comments Tash :) I am so happy you like our products x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.